Monday, October 12, 2009

Aion

all i can say for this game is wow. I have not played it yet persnally but the reviews and ratings it is getting are out of the world. All other MMO's look out theres a new boy in town. Not gonna say much else about this game the video below speaks for it well enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59lvzeDDFmI

2 comments:

  1. Far beyond good looking, this game is absolutely magnificent. This is by far my top pick for an MMORPG since Final Fantasy XI. The subscription payments are amazingly different and very intriguing. The environment is rich and vast. Probably the most expansive playing world in any game PERIOD, online or not. The battle system is nothing new of WoW, or Perfect World, but the battle animations, and skillchains are very cohesive and exciting. I give this game a 9/10. The only reason it's not a 10 is because of the cry engine used to make this game. If you want to intrigue people try a different approach in gameplay. But other than that this game is under the tree for me come christmas. Nice review btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen alot of vids about this mmorpg and i think they just put together PerfectWorld,FFXI,and WOW.That is what I think,and if you ask me that is pretty cool because I like all the games.

    ReplyDelete