phenomenal graphics, and story line. You get immersed into the plot. Its almost like playing a movie. If you liked the Indiana Jones movies or National Treasure you'll like this game. The combat is 3rd person shooter just like Mass Effect. The detail that went into the world is amazing, particularly the acrobatics and facial expressions. Compared to the first Uncharted, personally i liked the story line and game play of this one better. I just got so into the historical aspect of it and the ideas that the producers and writers implemented into this game. You don't just get into the main character, Nathan, you also get into his companions as well. I cant wait for Uncharted 3 to come out. I definitely recommend buying this because you're going to want to beat it again and again and again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment