Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brutal Legend


Today's report is on Brutal Legend. I have personally played the game a bit and i have to say it's far more then i expected. Most the time when you base a adventure game on the soundtrack it turns out dumb with a weakass story line. However Brutal Legend pulled it off, contorls are smooth, story from what i seen was great, only bad thing i can say for the game thus far is graphics are a little lacking you can really see this big time on game play. Also the dark sections of the game are a little too dark you end up having trouble seeing some enemys if they are coming from the shadows. I give the game an 8 would suggest atleast giving it a shot.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't play this game yet,but i realy have to tell you I didn't want to play this game at all I thought it would suck but after reading what you said I was saying that "this game might just be good enough to play"I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete