Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Prototype


Todays review is for the game Prototye bye activision for PS3. Getting alot of mixed reviews on this game but one thing they are all saying is simply this the frame rates suck, the graphics are lacking. Im getting mixed reviews on the game play however I have found info on moves that require you to press the square and circle buttons at the same time without touching any other button. Now unless you can tell they enemys "hey wait a min while i posstion my controler so this is possiable" i see this as usless. Another area that is very mixed is the story line. One good thing that can be said about the game is the massaive amount of beatings you can toss out, if your the type of person who like a all out brawl style game try this out but for me baised sololy off the reviews i would not suggest this game untill the price drops (like all games do when they dont sell).

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about buying this game but I looked at the price and it costed over 50 bucks I could of bought it but I would rather buy 2 WII games than buying this game at all!

    ReplyDelete