Well not much to say for this game out side over hyped. Ive heard a lot of good things about it but when i accully sat down and played it i was very disapointed. Theres no in depth challage for the game its all jump shoot jump shoot, basically if you stay in slow motion mode you cant loose...that being said if you like a game stright off the cool acrobatics and sweet slow motion kills this is for you. As for the story a cheep Kill Bill wanna be. I would not suggest buying this game untill price drops a little there's far better games out there right now.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Wet
Well not much to say for this game out side over hyped. Ive heard a lot of good things about it but when i accully sat down and played it i was very disapointed. Theres no in depth challage for the game its all jump shoot jump shoot, basically if you stay in slow motion mode you cant loose...that being said if you like a game stright off the cool acrobatics and sweet slow motion kills this is for you. As for the story a cheep Kill Bill wanna be. I would not suggest buying this game untill price drops a little there's far better games out there right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
after hearing about this game on T.V. I thought it would be a pretty cool game. But after hearing what you had to say about the slow motion and the easy game play.To tell you I like a good challange if you know what I mean,And I agree that there are way more better games out there than this.Thanks dude I was about to buy this 60$ game.
ReplyDelete